- City Council Meeting – 1-15-18
- 2018 Classics Concert at Montauk
- 12-4-17 Minutes and Disbursements
- 11-20-17 Minutes and Disbursements
- City Council Meeting – 1-2-18
- Notice of Public Hearing – 1-15-18
- City Council Meeting – 12-4-17
- Soup & Sandwich Church Move Fundraiser – 10-10-17
- 11-6-17 Minutes and Disbursements
- City Council Meeting – 11-20-17
- 10-16-17 Minutes and Disbursements
- City Election Results – UNOFFICIAL RESULTS
- City Council Meeting – 11-6-17
- 10-2-17 Minutes and Disbursements
- City Council Meeting – 10-16-17
Title: City Council Meeting – 1-15-18
Location: 505 Larrabee Street
Description: CITY OF CLERMONT COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Date: Monday, January 15, 2018
Place: 505 Larrabee Street Room #4
Time: 6:30 p.m.
The order of the agenda is at the discretion of the Mayor
1. Budget Workshop – 6:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
2. Call to Order
a) Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approve Agenda
5. Consent Agenda
a) January 2, 2018 Minutes
6. Public Hearing – Turkey River Flood Repair Project
a) Open Hearing
b) Any Oral or Written Objections
c) Close Hearing
d) Resolution 2018-04 Award Contract for the Turkey River Flood Repair Project
7. TRRC Report – Mallory Hanson
8. Maintenance Report
a) Larrabee Building Boiler
9. Historical Commission
10. Attorney RFP
11. Resolution 2018-02 Wages Paid
12. Resolution 2018-03 Deposit Agreement
13. Northeast Iowa Community Action Corporation Budget Request
14. Budget Work – Fiscal Year 2018-2019
15. Citizen Comments
16. Council Comments
17. Mayor Comments
If you or anyone in your family is a person with disabilities, and you require a specific accommodation in order to fully utilize our services, please contact 563-423-7295.
Title: 2018 Classics Concert at Montauk
Description: Harpist Leisl Schutte kicks off 2018 Classics Concert at Montauk series Jan. 21
Program sponsored by Clermont Historical Society and State Historical Society of Iowa
CLERMONT — Harpist Leisl Schutte returns to the Montauk Historic Site near Clermont this month to kick off the 2018 Classics Concert at Montauk series.
Schutte began taking harp lessons when she was seven years old at Luther College with Eleanor Niemisto and continued until she graduated from Valley Community High School. At Coe College, she continued taking lessons with Gretchen Wilson and played in the Coe College Orchestra. Today, she performs at benefits, churches, community and holiday events, nursing homes and weddings.
She says her favorite venue is the Montauk mansion near Clermont, the home of former Iowa Gov. William Larrabee and his wife, Anna. Since elementary school, she has played for the Montauk Christmas Tea, the Clermont Historical Society Benefit and with Otter Dreaming at Union Sunday School in Clermont. She also performed her senior recital at Montauk.
The 2018 Classics Concert at Montauk series marks the program’s 13th consecutive year of capturing the spirit of parlor concerts that were fashionable in fine homes during the late 1800s to early 1900s. More information about this year’s schedule will be announced as it is confirmed.
The concert series is sponsored by the Clermont Historical Society and the State Historical Society of Iowa, a division of the Iowa Department of Cultural Affairs. More information is available at iowaculture.gov or by calling Montauk at 563-423-7173.
If you go:
What: 2018 Classics Concert at Montauk
When: Jan. 21, 2 p.m.
Where: Montauk Historic Site, 26223 Harding Road, Clermont
Who: Leisl Schutte will perform
Additional: Free and open to the public