- Potato Bar Luncheon – 3-19-17
- Clermont Fire Department Fish Fry – 3-3-17 and 4-7-17
- Easter Egg Hunt – 4-15-17
- Bluegrass Concert – 3-26-17
- City Council Meeting – 2-20-17
- Ladies Day Out – 2-18-17
- City Council Meeting – 2-6-17
- 1-9-17 Minutes and Disbursements
- Classics at Montauk – 2-12-17
- City Council Meeting – 1-23-17
- City Council Meeting – 1-16-17-Meeting Cancelled
- City Council Meeting – 1-9-17
- 12-19-16 Minutes and Disbursements
- City Council Meeting – 12-19-16
- 12-5-16 Minutes and Disbursements
Title: Potato Bar Luncheon – 3-19-17
Location: Opera House – 400 Mill Street
Description: The Clermont Community Club is sponsoring a Potato Bar Luncheon on Sunday March 19th from 11am-1pm at the Clermont Opera House.
The lunch will included baked potato’s with a variety of toppings, sweet potato’s, salad, a variety of bars and drinks (the desserts alone are worth attending 🙂
Adults are $8, Children are $5 and those under Age 5 are Free.
Proceeds go towards funding Clermont community programs; including the Easter Egg Hunt, Summer BBQ in the Park, Halloween Party, & Christmas Store events, along with the Miss Clermont college scholarship.
The Clermont Community Club meets the 3rd Monday of each month and all are welcome to attend.
Easter Egg Hunt – 4-15-17
Location: City Park
Start Time: 9:30 a.m.
Description: The Clermont Community Club is once again sponsoring an Easter Egg Hunt in the Clermont City Park. This event is open to families (& their holiday visitors) from around the area. The hunt will begin promptly at 9:30 am, and kids will be separated into 4 age groups (0-3, 4-5, 6-8 & 9-11). Make sure to bring an Easter basket or bag, along with your camera in case somebody hops in for a visit. This event is free. We look forward to seeing you there.
AgFarmToys/Iowa Diecast Toys is sponsoring a golden egg for each age group. These eggs will need to be turned in for a special Easter gift.