East Clermont Lutheran
10850 Apple Rd
Pastor Helen Kuhens 563-426-5042
Sunday services: 9:00 a.m.
Episcopal Church – The Church of the Saviour in Clermont was built in 1867. This church was a gift from Mrs. Frances Vinton of Providence, Rhode Island in memory of a son and daughter who died in their youth. Mrs. Vinton believed Clermont to be the geographical center of the United States. Sunday services are at 10:30 a.m.
Contact: Rev. Kathryn Campbell – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone 641-228-7918 Church phone 563-423-5508
St. Peter’s Catholic Church. This church is also located on Larrabee Street. The first wooden church was replaced with a brick church in 1881. A tornado destroyed this church in 1913. It was then rebuilt to the present-day structure. Mass is at 8:30 a.m. on Sunday. Religious Ed. classes are held 9:30 am on Sunday mornings during the school year. Phone: 563-423-7293. Fr. Dale J. Rausch 563-422-3184 or 1-800-469-3184.
West Clermont Lutheran Church. This is a sister church of East Clermont Church located about five miles from Clermont. The West Clermont Church was built in 1915. It is located one block from downtown on Larrabee Street.
Pastor David E. Schafer is serving as Pro Tem. If you are in need of pastor care, please contact the church office by telephone or email.
Sunday services are at 9:30 a.m.
Sunday School is at 10:30 am.
Visit West Clermont online at: